Friday, April 13, 2012

Still Waiting

We are still in Port Angeles enjoying the virtually incessant rain and cloudiness. Although I do get to go for a bike ride now and then.  I just acquired full rain gear for the bike so I'm not going to let a little rains stop me anymore.

We are a bit surprised that we haven't been assigned a new church yet.  So about the first of May we will be heading to Fir Point Bible Camp.  There is much work that needs to be done to get ready for the summer camp season.  I will be able to use my technical skills in repairing the RVs that are used for summer staff.  Plus there is wood to cut, buildings to repair, and the list goes on.

We will be just 25 miles from Annie and family so we will be able to spend some time with them.  No surgery has yet been scheduled for AJ.  The doctor wants to take a wait and see posture for the time being.  They may have to go to the Children's Hospital in Portland but nothing more is known yet.

Please continue to pray for AJ and for the entire Galli family -- Mel, Annie, AJ, and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment