Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our Anniversaries Trip to Hawaii - Day 7

9/28/12 Sunday

Today is Sunday.  The day of the week that we set aside for our Lord.  A day of remembrance and worship, rest and relaxation.  Today started out just like it is supposed to start.  We all got up early and got onto the Grace Church website for the live stream video broadcast.  We enjoyed watching the service from our hotel room.  After that Dayle and I took a little walk and contemplated what we would do for the rest of the day.  Maybe another hike?  Maybe a drive to some other note worthy place.  While walking along I had to take some pictures of course.  These are all pictures just outside of our room.  I still can't get over how pure the water looks here.





Just before our little walk I began to experience a few sniffles.  I didn't think anything of it. But by the time we were heading back I was in a full blown allergy episode.  Once back in the room I drugged up with allergy meds.  The we decided what we would do for the rest of the day.....how about just staying home and sleeping and being miserable all day?  Sounds good, yes?  Well that is exactly what I did all day plus a lot more sleeping.

As I write this update I am actually feeling like I have the allergy under control.  So for tomorrow we hope to hike up Koko Head cinder cone and then in the evening we are going to the Chief's Luau.    "Allergies, allergies go away. come again after we get back from Hawaii!"

No comments:

Post a Comment